Sometimes there are days when one needs to really go into some quiet self examination in the Presence of the Holy Spirit in order to discover where there may be personal ego obstructions and other belief culprits which keep one form moving forward in life. These affirmations came about as a result of these discoveries…
- I affirm that I am willing to let go in order to grow.
- I affirm that I am willing to let go of sentimentality, wherever and whenever it keeps me locked into the past.
- I affirm that I am willing to let go of the past, since it no longer exists.
- I affirm that I am willing to let go of stubbornness.
- I affirm that I am willing to openly examine myself and release pockets of resistance within myself, which prevent me from moving forward in life and receiving my Highest Good.
- I affirm that I am willing to flow where Life and Good want to take me.
- I affirm that I willingly open myself to new vistas of positive and life supporting opportunities and directions – things which I may not have ever previously considered.
- I affirm that I willingly embrace the Good that Life is revealing to me.
- I affirm that everything in the Universe is continually changing and moving in positive directions, and that I am willing to move in concert and in harmony with those positive directions.
- I acknowledge and affirm that I live, move, and have my being in a Universe of UNLIMITED GOOD AND INFINITE BLESSING.
- I acknowledge and give thanks that I am loved unconditionally by the omniscient God with Whom all things are possible!